Thursday, September 9, 2010

The day as student reporter (1)

I came back from my Pasar Malam and dinner journey at around 9.30pm(if i am not mistaken)
And I heard a break news from my housemate, Fish...
She told me that her friend's friend was crashed by a car yesterday.
The cyclist, Low told me that she was on her way to new town and lifting her friend behind. They were on the straight road where a car came out suddenly and bumped against them.
The car is a red colour Gen 2 and the car ran away after throwing few words to the two victims.
She told the two when they asked her to bring them to hospital, “I am rushing back home for lunch that I did not eat for the whole morning. Some more I do not know the way to Kampar Hospital."
=.=" this is funny, you make it.
Then she left the victims.
Luckily the victims managed to get to the Poliklinik of Mr Manoof where cheated me before. They got helps from some Samaritans.
Meanwhile, the Samaritans could spot the motorist that they went to seek for her and bring her to the clinic.
The motorist, who is a lecturer of my universiti, Chuah told them that she initially wants to go back to the spot after having her lunch.
Low then told me that is there anyone who will lay down at the spot bleeding to wait for her.
She made her point in fact. Second joke made me laugh.
Low and her friend wanted to go to hospital for checkup as it is too pain(internal) and asked her to go with them. Yet Chuah did not turn up but luckily she went to police station at last.
They lodged a report in the police station and asked Chuah to compensate for the medicine charge and repairing fees.
However, Chuah refused and asked them to claim from insurance whilst complained to the police that her car was spoilt as well
At which, according to Low, Chuah's car is spoilt but with the car plat number dropped. And Low's motor is worse than Chuah.
Low spent RM85 for her medical treatment in the clinic and Chuah refused to pay for it.
Besides, Low told Chuah that her cellphone was spoilt as well during the accident.
You know what Chuah told her. She said that Low has already spoilt it before. So does she means that Low intended to cheat her?
The poor Low told me that she does not know how to claim from insurance and police does not help with the payment stuffs. (weird, I thought every time it is police who does those stuffs?)
The most dramatic part came. After lodging the police report, the both parties went back respectively.
Low's parents then came Kampar from Selangor for their daughter.They went to Chuah's house. She rejected to turn up but called police and claimed that the parents want to hit her....=.=
Seriously, I kept laughing when I was chatting with the girl.
But I hope it does not affect any parties above...and hope everyone can give a space to them. Let them handle it themselves. But not posting it through Facebook just for the intention of revenge.
Let's wish Low get well soon...and hope she can do well in her Final.
All the best, girl....(I think we can be friend..haha...)..
The girl is so friendly. I think is the most friendly interviewee I have ever met so far.
I asked her a lot of questions and still asking her question repeatedly after the interview. When I apologised to her, she replied me "Aiya, is ok!"
When I asked her to take photo for me, she is ok as well. I felt so guilty because asking a patient to do so much works.
The hardest part in my previous interviews of the victim, they always refused to take photo of themselves.
Yet Low is different. She is open with that. (some more is taken by herself....aiz.sorry...)
Thank you girl~
My original study plan was ruined by the incident. I got to catch up as fast as possible and study hard lo~~
All the best~

1 wheat(s):

Timothy Teh said...

If you know the students, do ask them to meet me, if ok, next week, Tuesday at 1 p.m. If not, pass me their contact number and I will make contact with them. Thanks. Dr. Teh Chee Seng, UTAR.