Thursday, September 2, 2010

Life in Kampar (1)

My another aim to go Pasar Pagi( Doraemon doll biscuit)
A thought to go Oldtown pasar pagi spring up when I was having my oat milk this morning
"Deal, I am going to Pasar to buy my everyday one apple"
People always says "An apple a day, doctor keeps me away"
Without any hesitated, I shut down my laptop and began my "journey"
I always love to cycle to pasar in the morning by myself althought I always told by Jool Bro not to do so
I enjoy cycling to somewhere by myself whereas I could go wherever I wanted and whenever
And waited for no one
Besides, I initially plan to go for a jogging this morning yet I was unable to wake up
Hence, when there is a chance for me to exercise, how could I forgo it?
Everytime when I cycled in the "uncultivated" desert path(the short cut from Eastlake to new town), I felt worried yet relax
Relax due to the wide sight. Worried due to its emptiness with no one there. Thus if you faced any harm no one could help you or even hardly to hear your shout.
It is contradictory isn't it?No choice, since our life is always very paradoxical..
To my fear, I was once met someone really annoying while I was cycling on the way to oldtown
The guy in his midage who was riding motor passed by me and he made a sudden U turn in front of me
I was afraid yet pretended calm and usual, and not even looked at him
It was lucky that he wasn't kacau me then
However, when I was on my way back to Eastlake home, I was just so unfavorable that I bumped into him again!
He called me "Ah Moi" and stared at me
"Shit!" I shouted....in my heart...and I cycling as quick as possible
And I wasn't that unfortunate that there was other people and he couldn't further doing something..^^
Ok, first thing first, I shall continue my story
Meanwhile, I reached Pasar and I directly parked my bicycle in front of the fruit stall where I have always patronized before.
That fruit stall uncle always gives me discount with the so-called "student price"
The fruit stall sits at the front row of the stall which faces to the entrance(not exact faces to)
There are always both uncle and auntie who selling fruits in their stall. You may pay a visit there and with the look like student(if you looked to old, wear your ID lo...XD)
I bought 10 apples with RM7. I have no idea if it is expensive or cheap. Since the apple was sold RM0.80 per each originally and now he sold me RM0.70 thus I could say nothing
I asked uncle if there any mangosteen this time( You know I have been craving for mangosteen weeks)

Uncle: " No, we don't sell mangosteen now."
Suang: "Why?I wanted to eat mangosteen la.."
Uncle: " Mangosteen in month May, June and July are sweet and huge. Yet do not buy mangosteen of August and September as they are tiny in size and do not taste good"
Suang: "Oh~"
Uncle: " You know, mangosteen in its early season and latest season doesn't taste good. Thus we only sell mangosteen which guaranteed sweet and big in its middle period"
Suang: "Ok!Next time I buy from you when there is mangosteen season,Bye!"

I got lecturing by the fruit stall uncle when I asked for mangosteen...He told me also that the ways of plucking the fruit also another knowledge to guarantee the freshness and sweetness of mangosteens
I have always known that there are many knowledges we got to learn in different industry
And the fastest way is to communicate with people, especially those elderly.
I got my bicycle after paying money and cycling led to the pasar pagi where mostly selling foods
I wanted to buy doll biscuit(公仔饼) since I did not managed to eat it in my hometown
A packet of Doll biscuit which costs me RM2
Crab doll bisuit with lotus filling
I have bought three doll biscuits with filling and one packet without filling. It was RM4 altogether.
Pineapple filling doll biscuit( the taste is so so)
Then I bought some tidbits from the an old lady which just opposite to the doll biscuit stall
I got to prepare for my exam...^^
When I was about to leave, something grabbed my attention and fascinated me
I could not bear to it and I walked to it
It was MANGOSTEEN vendor's stall!!!!!
"Come! Come! Come! RM2.50 per kilo!"
The sound was so attracting and graceful at that moment
The violet color with some yellow dots was so nice and beautiful although it is a bit tiny
The lecture of "August and Sept's mangosteen isn't taste nice" has been forsaken and casted away
It is useless to cast pearls before swine or playing nice musical insturment before a cow, which also means to lecturing a mangosteen theory before a mangosteen fans
My favourite ever...
I could not help to stretch out my hand and started to pick the mangosteens
Soon I have chosen a packet of mangosteens(1kg, I do not have much budget)
The fascination that you could not resist
I tried to bargain to the uncle
"Uncle, sell me in RM2 enought la..."
Uncle was considering and asked another uncle beside
"We sold it cheaper already. It was originally sell in RM3", said another uncle.
"O...", i got nothing to bargain and paid him RM2.50 like a little deer
Seems that I shall sharpen my skill of bargaining, indeed
Is there any lesson or soft skill programme to enhance my bargaining skills?
If there is any, I would definitely join one
Then I walked to where my bicycle was parked
I saw a tiny creature along the bridge
The tiny kitten laid beside the bridge
It was a new bornt kitten with its fur standing. I know she is fear and helpless
She refused to see me...><
I could do nothing but just standing there to capture her picture
I thought of Ms. Brave when I saw this tiny cute kitten
Ms. Brave loves cat so much...in the level you can't imagine
I tried to inform people around to watch her as she is too tiny that I was wondering people might step over her
I saw another auntie was there and watched her then I started my bicycle journey before the sun is too large and hot.


0 wheat(s):