Tuesday, September 21, 2010

我爱分享


This song came to my mind when I was jogging this evening
And it came to my ear as well via my headset (XD)
This song brought me a great memory
I still remember, it was little biji who introduced me this song when she got to know that I was to participate the intra-school Malay song competition
And, it is the song which made me won second place in the competition
And I still remember my guitarist is Cockroach Chong
Frankly speaking, till now I still kept thinking that will it be the judges counted wrongly?
As my condition was not good that day
And I still remember my friends, Mr. Lawyer and Hanson guy who sat in front told me "flat liao" (lip language)
I knew yet I just couldn't control my nervous
But the result ended with I won the second prize!!!
It is shocked and not happy at all as I did not do my best
Back to the song itself, it is a meaningful song
Bukan cinta biasa, in Google translate(this fellow has been so famous lately, sure I got to use it play play) will be not ordinary love
Yeah, the love is not just a common love that we all defined
I am not sure the love Siti defined
Yet, for me, I would say
Love, is so nature
You don't have to seek it or force it so hard
It will just come to your side and be yours
Love, is the greatest thing in the world
It is a wonderful energy exist in our world which gave us strength
We love people is not we have to but is we are used to
Do love everyone around you. Spread the love and your care to them, as well as the whole world

Lyrics
Begitu banyak cerita
Ada suka ada duka
Cinta yang inginku tulis
Bukanlah cinta biasa

Dua keyakinan beza
Masalah pun tak sama
Ku tak ingin dia ragu
Mengapa mereka selalu bertanya

Cintaku bukan diatas kertas
Cintaku getaran yang sama
Tak perlu dipaksa
Tak perlu dicari
Kerna kuyakin ada jawabnya oh...
Andai ku bisa merubah semua
Hingga tiada orang terluka
Tapi tak mungkin
Ku tak berdaya
Hanya yakin menunggu jawapnya

Janji terikat setia
Masa merubah segala
Mungkin dia kan berlalu
Ku tak mahu mereka tertawa

Diriku hanya insan biasa
Miliki naluri yang sama
Tak ingin berpaling
Tak ingin berganti
Jiwa ku sering saja berkata

Andai ku mampu ulang semula
Ku pasti tiada yang curiga
Kasih kan hadir tiada terduga
Hanya yakin menunggu jawapan

0 wheat(s):