Monday, September 27, 2010

Seek for financial expert



I, recently, realised that I am short of money la...
I am going to Malacca on the coming Wednesday where I will spend, I know
Then I am going to Taiwan next January.
My lovely mother asked me just now, how much have you saved?
I answered her, I don't know
Where in fact, I don't really have saved any token...
Seriously, I am lack of financial knowledge...
I don't know how to save money I tell you...
And, I, seriously need a financial expert who can tell me how to save money
And whom, able to stop me from doing shopping and spending on unnecessary stuffs
And stop me from buying branded clothes
And stop me going out enjoy
The most important, whom can support my financial....wakaka...(i know it is impossible)

Those who are interested, kindly leave your resume here...
and want to tell you, no salary will be given...just take it as doing for charity la~hehe..

4 wheat(s):

oce said...

follow me! one day one ringgit, many days many many ringgits! =p

Lo Kelween said...

financial expert are experts in money. of course they won't give you FREE advice la~~~

suang said...

haha...so the first floor who gave me advice of saving money is not expert and i shouldnt hv listened to him right?wakaka

Lo Kelween said...

memang la, he sudah broke wat.