Sunday, September 19, 2010

Little to share

It was my third paper yesterday, either counted from front or behind 
Another two papers on next week then I am free like a bird~
And now, in order not to waste the thing that I have studied
The scope which Ms. Food asked us to memorise yet I did not (luckily)
It then ended up with coming out only one of it in the essay (don't say the Part A and B)
And now let me revise them before they flew out from my forgetful brain
Ok, I know those printing processes la~
I know if I want to print my wedding invitation or business card, the technique been using is letterpress
The area which will be printed out is raised so that it can get the ink.
Then after our chief editor finished the editing process and the management is fine, newspaper will be published from the use of lithography (offset or whatsoever, I have no idea). It is a chemical process of printing which suitable for multi-colour work.  Oh!Magazine is also using this technique.
For people like Mr. CEO, I think he will like to use photogravure to print out his photograph as the quality is better compared to others. Or anyone who like fine art, the piece you collected is printed using this technique(if it is not the original piece)
And hor, photogravure is just opposite to letterpress hor at which letterpress's printing applied ink on the raised area where is needed to be printed. Yet photogravure is applying “intaglio" (oh!I still remember this word) 
When you are so lucky to be the wealthy banker or banknotes producer, what you need to know is the banknotes are printed with flexography which is similar to letterpress. Others such as packaging and so on are suitable for this printing as well. 
Thus I think the mooncake pretty packaging you are holding now is printed from flexography ^^
Whatelse whatelse?
Oh, the printing process which is the China ancient printing process - screen printing. 
It is not the screen you are looking at but something else which using silk or other material.
It is so nice and friendly that it can print on various types of material, like paper, plastic, glass, faber and etc.
Eh, no doubt, the t-shirt you are wearing on your body now is printed using it. The UTAR logo as well.
Yet its drawback is the quality is not so good la. 
The last one is the printing way we commonly approach to, the digital printing which able to interpret and convert data from your computer. And I know laser printing costs the most expensive among all so try to avoid it la. However, when it comes to poor advertising student, you can go Cherry House for the cheaper printing.(I am not C.H worker!)
That's all my presentation today.
*******************************************************************************
I, personally like reading.(Don't talk about the will of continue reading)
I like inspired book thus I like Liu Yong and others (Mr Murakami not bad-I just got his one book)
I can learn some life principle through his pen
I like pictorial book as it gives me space to imagine
I like historical literature
I like Tutankhamen's story (Oh...I have forgotten I lost my sista's Tutankhamun's book after borrowing to someone...how ah?)
And I am now(started from last month) reading the Orchid Emperor which also borrowed from sista
By the way, I saw her collection with many interesting books who are luring me last time
I shall pay her a visit someday in semester break
I like reading but not when reading is for examination
I think reading is another form of travel, just vary in some way
Reading is an exploration in the sea of knowledge
Yeah, it is. Thus the reason I like reading is to obtain knowledge but not to confront examination
Unfortunately, this is our education system, no choice...
When it comes to no choice, we just have to lower our head and take it
I think I shall pull out from my virtual home
Yoohoo...I got to prepare for my "trip" to our lovely Mr Bulu's place- Sungai Siput
and also having our breakfast in Ipoh~
But not for travelling this time, for some other works
So wish everyone all the best in preparing your final~

3 wheat(s):

oce said...

hahahh! u really baca till siao d la. we should open our book gallery la. haha. then we charge rm2 per book for a week. =p yehhhhhhh.

oce said...

lalalala..

suang said...

=.=