Thursday, October 21, 2010

法句经(之一)

I went to Dharma class today. I was lazy going before, I meant before Year two semester two.
It means that I have lost one year + one semester chance to hunt treasure thus I got to be doing more right effort
I have been told by others that the dharma class for this semester is pretty fun as it is full of stories(stories with great teaching)
Then I have been waiting for it until today. It proved my waiting is worth.
As if you did view my articles this few days, they are full of negative emotions
Teaching today has enlightened me
I will say the class is just awesomely fit for me when I am in such condition
This semester, sir will be sharing the sutra "法句经“ with us
The first sentence he told us today has already a great knowledge for me to discover and to practise
It is " 诸恶莫作,众善奉行,自净其意,是诸佛教”
Sir said that if someone ever asked you what Buddhism about, you can present one this sentence as it embodies all
To translate, it is "Don't do bad, do good, clarify your mind/brain, this is the teaching of Buddha"
It is easy to talk yet hard when come to walk it
When your attitude, words and thinking have ever hurt people
Or when you are expressing negative emotion to people
You are doing bad
I admit that I have done bad through my blog
I am sorry to whom I have ever hurt
Try to be more understanding, respect people, and wish people even they did wrong
Praise one when they do good
Face and solve the problem with a positive thinking and mind
Then everything can be solved smoothly and positively
This is the thing I need to learn and keep firmly in mind
That's why I love Buddha teaching, always can find the answer I want~
Namo Tassa Bhagavato Arahato Sammasambuddhassa

0 wheat(s):