Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I am willing to bear my fault

I, recently, unbridledly expressing my discontent with a direct words through my blog
I find no way to release and I ain't like that kind who will depressed oneself and it is always hard to speak to people face to face
I chose my very way to express my thought yet I have never known that it hurt people
It is my fault if I did hurt people
And at the same time I find I shall never put my true feeling in this such a public space
When an artist is disallowed to draw
When a calligrapher is forbidden to do their calligraph art
And when an actor is prohibited from continue acting
It is pitiful and they will feel the useless of themselves
This same applied to a blogger who is not allowed to express their thought in the blog
Helpless, as I did hurt people with my words
I sincerely apologize to one who hurt by me
And I would want to clarify that my intention is not to hurt people but just expressing the truly me and for the nicknames given, it is my blogging style
There always are particular writing styles for particular blogger
If you cannot bear it, I will stop putting your name on my blog
But no worries, this blog can be considered partially disabled as you will never see my feeling here anymore
I am a Buddhist
And I see there is a long way for me to learn to be more compassion and shall never blaming or complaining others
Thanks~

0 wheat(s):