Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Waiting for my new lover~

I can't help anticipating for my 22-year-old birthday right now since after the promise made by my sister
She promised to buy me a DSLR (or perhaps give me hers, I also willing lah, ok)
At first, I didn't expect too much
I got to know her saying from mum but not her at the beginning
So I put aside my hope because she did stand me out previously
Yet when she told me by herself, by her own mouth, with her sincere expression(a face of "I will buy you!")
I knew I can expect from her
And when I commented in her Motor GP album and with her promise publicly
It assure me more that she will walk her promise
I didn't ask for a totally new DSLR, as long as it is useful and I can handle it well
It is the most precious present already.
Thank you first, Sister~^^
By the way, I started seeking for information of DSLR
And I started thinking of what I will do with it when I got it
Where I will go to do my shooting and so on...
Can't wait for it, my new lover!!!!!!!
Few more months!!!

0 wheat(s):