Monday, October 18, 2010

O happy days

I skipped class today. My first and second Creative Strategy class which we are longed for times.
We have been waiting for it. To more detail, should be saying we are waiting for the trailer/MTV reproduction.
It is time for us to play enough enough and it is time for us to build our "rapport"
I shall very often and very hardworking to like people's status and leave comment from now ^^
The world is always so realistic
***********************************************************************************
I am so lucky
I asked my dear sister if she can give me my birthday gift earlier as I have been anticipating for it since after she promised me
And she said: ok la, I will ask my friend to help me buy one.
Woohoo..yet I am not sure when will it be because I could not go back home this short semester
I am too busy
Besides, she throw a happy yet vexing question me last Saturday.
She asked me if I want to go Vietnam or not. She will sponsor me!!!
She said she will SPONSOR me!!!
She said: I want to capture the view of the tremendous amount of bicycle along the road
So you will be the photographer.
This is what she told me!
The offer is so attractive and enlightened
However poor me have turned down her offer...(not completely turned down la. just told her I am busy and not sure whether I can make it or not)
I want to go travel!!!

0 wheat(s):