Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mama, your daughter has grown up



I asked my mum whether I can talk my future with her this morning after breakfast
She said with light-hearted, " Why not?"
Mum was so relax yet I was anxious
It even took me half an hour(while eating my breakfast) to persuade myself to open my mouth
I started. " Mum, I want to go working at cruise after I graduated".
Mum showed her worried face and said, " I always know you like outing" 
" But is it safe?"
"Are you alone?"
I answered her," I don't see any problem to go alone, mum"
"After Malacca trip, I saw my insufficiency."
"There are too much in the world, and I am just so tiny"
"I want to see more"
"Then I want to go to do orchard work in New Zealand after I came back from cruise"
Mum's face even sad and worried. "Why go cruise? You can straightly go to New Zealand if you want."
"Mum, but the thing is I need to have a certain amount in my account only I can go New Zealand. As NZ government scared one want to stay illegally in their country." I told her.
Mum stopped for awhile and said," Last few day, your auntie kuan had just asked me why don't I ask your brother come back? As the family bond is so important that we don't know what will happen next minute."
Our conversation did not continue after a few minutes gaze
I know mum is always worrying of us badly
She always treated us as flower under greenhouse
Once, I bang some hard stuff that me myself don't really feel pain yet in the contrast mum kept asking me "are you pain?are you ok?"
I know this is the love from a mother
But I do not want you to be so tired as we have grown up
I know mum's love to us is tired
We came back late, she stayed awake until so late
We wanted go out in the early morning, she woke up earlier than us to prepare for us
I was hardly to tell you my plan but I wanted to insist my dream
I hope I can make it to insist it until the last minute
I love you, mum
But, mama, your daughter has grown up...
Can she fly?

0 wheat(s):