Monday, October 25, 2010

Devil sister

When I was in the camp, my devil Karen sis texted me last Friday far from Vietnam just to say this: I am now in Vietnam, jealous?
Hey, she promised to bring me there but now she went there ALONE!
She is so brave
She then called me yesterday and described her "lonely" trip to Vietnam
She was just suddenly has a thought and flew to Vietnam on Friday morning
According to her, she initially wanted to go Cambodia but no flight at that moment(Flight to cambodia only available at 7 in the morning)
She only decided to go Vietnam
Before hang up the call, she left one hope to me
"You faster go to check which weekend you are free then we go Cambodia together. Go Angkor Wat to take photo!"
And of course, I didn't forget to pour out my pitiness of the death of pinky
I know she understand~^^

0 wheat(s):