Thursday, July 8, 2010

It is hard to report truth

I received a message when I woke up this morning.
The content is
 "If the blog post is not taken down, please, do not be alarmed if it is referred to the sergeant in charged. I have repeatedly said over and over again to danny and whoever this is, the problem has been under police attention and both the sergeant and the parent has already said, it is a p n c matter, the post that has been put up is considered slander, if no respond is given, by tomorrow, the sergeant in charged will be notified."

Seriously, i got this message when I just opened my eyes and wanted to smell the fresh air.
Apparently, this is my first time to receive this kind of message...before I stepped into the society.
I have no idea what I can do in fact. Yet, I believe in truth. This is what I heard from Ravi when I interviewed him yesterday.
Initially, both jie ee and I decided to report the news in a more neutral way. Everything is about to report little and little. We do not dare to make it big big. Until when the draft came to our chief editor's hand, he added my msn.
He asked me to tell him more what I got from Ravi.
Well, obviously, he wanted to play big big. Ok, no problem, I accompanied him to play this game.
This is what makes me receiving this message this morning.
I did not feel any fear when I got this message this morning. I thought that he could not have done anything to us since we are reporting the truth.
We have the right to speak out the truth. I always think that.
I opened my laptop then and browsed Facebook, the notorious social networking(say only, i oso addicted with it)
I saw our chief editor's post. He tagged both of our name and our former chief editor yesterday.
Obviously, it is about the things la. I guessed he wanted to talk to us about it.
I have no idea what I can do now.
So just see the situation going la..

0 wheat(s):