Tuesday, July 20, 2010

movie review

I have finished watching the movie which Mr. Wind recommended (from his facebook status).
It is a old movie which regarding the ancient rome and Christian in the old time.
It called " Quo Vadis". Frankly speaking, I have no idea what it means.
I got some inspiration from the movie, in term of the political perspective, not the religion view.
Undoubtedly, the Christian message brought out from the movie is strong and impressive.
I was touched by their belief. Yet it does not touch my heart, my thinking.
I would rather believe that our life is on our hand but not on our god or our religion.
Religion is a pillar of our mind but not dominating our life.
It is a way to make our life better.
I like the say that Buddha is a doctor who give us medicine (buddhist teaching) whereas we are the patient.
We are the one who decide whether to eat the medicine or not.
Thus it is always on our hand whether to change our life or not.
First thing first, i have better continue to my topic.
The GREATEST emperor of the past time are tyranny, can i say like that?
At least the Niro of Rome was.
It is funny when you see a leader burned his own land, his own country, his own people
In order to create a not beautiful art...

As we study, a country consists of law, leader and people.
Ridiculously, the leader dislike his people.
This is the ancient Rome.
Leaders nowadays LIKE their people so much
Presenting them sweet, giving them milo, buying them rice...
See, how they love us?
Is it we should appreciate the love from our authority?
Shall we be honour being in this era?
It leaves to you to think yourself.
I went for Teck Joo and group's presentation.
It has been so long that we(PC and I) did not study politic.
We went to their Political Philosphy class today.
We heard their presentation in the way that understand half and not understand half.
We do have question to ask yet we did not ask them
They were talking about the social liberty, freedom of speech
I was thinking, if it really apply to our country.
What will happen then?
Do our country suitable with the thought?
Is it applicable to our country?
I have no idea of the question as I did not ask in the class.
I will do some research first.
If you have any idea, kindly leave some.

0 wheat(s):