Monday, July 26, 2010

Thought 1~

It has been a long time, I did not hear about Lust Caution and it back to me yesterday when my housemates were watching it, the most hottest and intense part. I did not join them(although they did not ask to also).
I dislike this part, thou it is the so called essence of the movie.
I like the part of their lamentable yet beautiful love.
I enjoy watching it because of its history background, as well as the pure love between the two main characters
However I heard something sounds quite ridiculous and sarcastic to me
Miss An said that he found the movie is boring and dull if without the hottest part
Miss An said he did not understand the plot when he watched it in the cinema
Again, he said the movie is really not interesting and even ask The Pooh if she understand the movie.
I was thinking that it is his luck that not asking me this question
Or else...I will...do nothing in fact...
Honestly I felt pissed off when I heard him kept repeating the movie is boring
It is your own judgment and keep it in your heart
I was once addicted with Lust Caution the movie
I was once writing an article about it
I personally like that piece
I attached it here, feel free to have a look...hehe
http://suang89.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!611ADFE38B206C0F!1187.entry
The love between the two character is dirty, and it is with purpose
Yet it ended up with a beautiful love
The relationship between Wang and Mr Yi was built on sex
Yet I prefer relationship built on love, the pure love
Built on the feeling
I know I am always the conservative one
No one can ever escape from love, unless the one unemotional
Love is the greatest thing in the world
It makes us brave
It makes us live with aim
Let's cheer for it..
Love everyone around you, no matter friends of you or even your enemy
Love everything around you
I always thought " Do not take things granted"
Appreciate everything you have on your hand
You are the most joyful in the world!!!

0 wheat(s):