Saturday, July 17, 2010

Updated 6

I switched on my Little black in the early morning
I, initially want to start up my travel article.
Yet it ended up with I am blogging right now
I have also added some new elements to my eave
~Flashback~
I went for Mr. Leong and Miss Ho's talk yesterday.
I thought I will snoring yet no, same to Mr. Jool
The talk was impressive.
I agreed with Mr. Kuan.
Do we tend to oppose something because it came out from the government?
Perhaps we shall do something or preserve something which brings more benefits to the society
I learned something
To successful in creating a peaceful society, the most important is tolerate
We should not kept criticizing and complaining of something
Sometimes, we have to learn to tolerate.
When the people have learned to tolerate, then when will the government do?
Will the government tolerate with the people and listen to them? one day?
We do not know.
But I know the most important for the people now is to concern of our own society.
To concern of the minority, to concern of those who needed
To show our responsibility and our concern of being a Malaysian.
Do not stop your step
Step forward and do something for the society.
Do not "amok"!!!
By the way, another thing that I would like to mention
I saw him yesterday
Let's call him Mr. Wind
Mr. Jool labelled him as my idol
In my heart, i was murmuring :" cheh, you also admire him. You also read his blog everyday mah" hahaha...
So we got two Mr. Wind's fans here!!!hehe...
ok, I got to start working out with my assignment- the travel article
Our group is going to do about Malacca, the historical city
And also the hometown of our editor-in-chief, Tun Nigel.haha....

0 wheat(s):